Nevada Sunrise Metals Corp. (“Nevada Sunrise”, TSXV: NEV, OTC: NVSGF) is a gold, lithium, copper and cobalt exploration company with a current portfolio of exploration projects, two lithium projects, one gold project, one copper project and one cobalt exploration projects in Nevada, USA.
Kinsley Mountain is a joint venture with Liberty Gold Corp. (TSX: LGD, formerly Pilot Gold Inc.). Exploration in 2013-2014 discovered high-grade gold mineralization in the Western Flank zone. Liberty Gold Corp. holds an approximate 79% participating interest and Nevada Sunrise holds an approximate 20% participating interest.
- Kinsley Mountain Project, near Wendover, Nevada, with a NI 43-101 compliant gold resource – see “Kinsley Mountain Technical Report” dated December 16, 2015, posted on this website, or on Nevada Sunrise’s listing at www.sedar.com
- On June 2, 2020: Liberty Gold entered into an option agreement with New Placer Dome Gold Corp. (“New Placer Dome”) whereby New Placer Dome acquired Liberty’s 79.99% interest in Kinsley Gold LLC.
- On December 3, 2021, New Placer Dome and Copaur Minerals Inc. (“Copaur”) announced a binding letter agreement dated Nov. 30, 2021, pursuant to which Copaur will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of New Placer Dome in an arm’s-length transaction. Court approval was obtained on May 11, 2022, with completion of the transaction expected on May 13, 2022.
- Gemini Property is located in the Lida Valley, south of the Clayton Valley, each prospective for lithium-bearing brines, acquired in 2015. On March 15, 2022: Nevada Sunrise announced the commencement of an inaugural drilling program at Gemini. Please visit the Gemini home page for more information.
- Jackson Wash Property is located in the Lida Valley, south of the Clayton Valley, each prospective for lithium-bearing brines, acquired in 2015.|
- Coronado VMS Property is located in the Tobin and Sonoma Range of Pershing County, Nevada, approximately 48 kilometers (30 miles) southeast of Winnemucca.
- Lovelock Cobalt Mine Property located in the Stillwater Range of Churchill County, near Lovelock, Nevada. The Lovelock Mine had limited, but high-grade, production of cobalt, nickel and copper in the 1880s but has never been thoroughly explored in the modern era.
- In 2016, Nevada’s production of gold was approximately 5.47 million ounces, representing approximately 78% of U.S. total gold production, with the U.S. ranked as the world’s fourth-largest gold producer behind China, Australia and Russia.
- In 2016, Nevada’s production of lithium compounds was just over 9.3 million pounds.
- Nevada Sunrise applies the extensive exploration experience and technical skills of its exploration team to search for and acquire new exploration projects that are advanced internally or offered for joint venture.
- Nevada Sunrise is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol “NEV” and on the OTC: NVSGF.
Suite 404 – 1199 W. Pender Street
Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6E 2R1
Phone: (604) 428-8028
Fax: (604) 484-7143
President, CEO, and Director
Warren W. Stanyer
Chief Financial Officer
Christian Carvacho, Relationship Manager
510 Burrard Street, 3rd Floor
Vancouver, BC V6C 3B9
Phone: (604) 691-7362
Fax: (604) 661-9401
Registered Records Office
Suite 1500 – 1055 West Georgia Street
P.O. Box 11117
Vancouver, BC V6E 4N7
Phone: (604) 689-9111
Cell: (604) 833-5809